I thought for a split second that was actually your leg, then reality sets in and I said to myself that's not possible. Where did you get that picture from! You scare the hack out of me for sure.....for a moment, my heart stopped...you almost gave me a heart attack. I am sure your's won't come to that! That was funny in a scary way! Love, Dad
Dennis, this is absolutely disgusting. I completely agree with your dad - it gives anyone coming to your page a heart attack, including me! Put that picture under a link or something.
I thought for a split second that was actually your leg, then reality sets in and I said to myself that's not possible. Where did you get that picture from! You scare the hack out of me for sure.....for a moment, my heart stopped...you almost gave me a heart attack. I am sure your's won't come to that!
ReplyDeleteThat was funny in a scary way!
Love, Dad
Dennis, this is absolutely disgusting. I completely agree with your dad - it gives anyone coming to your page a heart attack, including me! Put that picture under a link or something.
ReplyDelete