Wednesday, November 5, 2008

VICTORY!!!!!






Tall Jesse, Jimmy, and I watched the election results and Obama's speech Live at the Abbey.

I will look back on last night forever.

It was totally surreal.



The bar was packed with thousands of people. And it was completely dead silent while he spoke.



His voice. Oh my god.

He is the most incredible speaker in the history of man. I can't wait to listen to every single speech he gives. Every sentence sent chills down my spine. (May also have been because it was unusually cold and windy and the doors to the courtyard were wide open...)

When the prez opened his speech giving a shoutout to "Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and GAYS..." the room went CRAZY.




And when he told Sasha and Malia that they would be getting a new puppy?

SO ADORABLE.




Even Oprah thought so...




One dude literally cried his eye out.



And people be texting like crazy.

Love was everywhere. The room was electric.

I think I kept sending out messages proclaiming my love for my friends and my love for the blacks.









So...at the end of the day we lost the battle of Prop 8. Something I really can't believe.

Who are you people?!?!

I mean, I feel like 98% of the people I know are intelligent open-minded people who would definitely have voted NO, and the other 2% were just dumb or drunk and stamped the wrong circle...

Are there really that many super-religious retards out there?

I mean I know the answer... but it just astounds me.

MORMONS I WILL KILL YOU. (Except you, David Archuleta. I love you.)

Whatever though. I have faith that our new great leader will make things right somehow.

And so, for now, we drink and celebrate.




And then hit L.A. Buns.



Meanwhile...in Chicago, Annie and Taty got to celebrate with the man himself.



Amazing!



WE'RE GOING TO THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment