Thursday, December 29, 2005

WHO ATE MY PANINI?!?!?!?

I have absolutely no recollection of my previous posting. Fun times.

We went to Imran's (future site of the NEW YEAR'S EVE WHITE PARTY) and played Beer Pong with malt liquor (bad idea).



After drinking forties. We went to an empty neighborhood restaurant/bar where we did Jaeger shots and ate a random bowl of old popcorn.

New York is weird and not-so-fun on a frigid Wednesday night.

Around midnight, we were sitting around in the restaurant, laughing, and Felix got that crazy look in his eye that he gets just seconds before he blacks out and decides to run away...and ran away. He literally shot up and sprinted out of the restaurant.

I chased him and by the time I got outside he was already getting into a cab. I got in too. We went home.



Most abrupt ending to an evening. EVER. The boys were not amused.

...............................

This morning Felix woke up at 6am to go to work, opened the fridge, and in horror, screamed, "WHO ATE MY PANINI ?!!?!!?!!?"

(Apparently he'd ordered a huge panini the other day and was saving half of it to bring into work.)

Possible suspects: Munish, Myself, Stephanie

The culprit?







Love you Felix!

No comments:

Post a Comment