Back in New York I bought a hoodless hoodie type jacket thing for $80. Softest jacket ever. I love it.
Stepped into Club Monaco yesterday...it's on sale for $19.
ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER THING IN THE STORE.
Beautiful button-down shirts. Hoodies. Sweaters. Everything is $19-$29. It is ridiculous.
Go there. Go there NOW.
................................................
Went down to Alec's loft in Venice to take his headshots in the afternoon (a paying gig) (Hooray).

Then headed to Q's for the Inaugural BLACKOUT THURSDAY.
(Can I please point out that I spelled "inaugural" correctly on the first try?)
Eggfury: i'm so good
Megoon: yes dennis
Megoon: you are a spelling machine
I don't think there was a point in the evening when there were more than 3 girls in our group at one time.
I threw the first sausagefest of my life! Hooray!
AND...

We saw Stacie J!!!!
Megoon: stacie j?!
Megoon: at Qs?
Eggfury wants to directly connect.
Megoon is online but away; no connection was made.
Eggfury: wearing a BRA TOP
Eggfury: IN PUBLIC
Megoon: and you took pictures
Megoon: oh dennis
Eggfury: yes
Megoon: dennis
Megoon: i love ou
Megoon: thank you
Bobby was actually the first to spot her. Making Bobby......my new best friend!!!
Not just a bra top, but a bra top made out of stretchy jersey material with a matching shirt and a FRINGED SUEDE JACKET. I wish the ladies at go fug yourself would write something witty about this to express exactly how heinous crazy Stacie J's outfit actually was.
ReplyDelete