Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Funboy Semi-Formal

Katie and I made a little road trip up to Santa Barbara for some early evening Christmas festivities at annual Hodges Family Christmas party.

Over chips, margaritas, pork stew-y type stuff, and a couple of rambling nurse-ladies, we managed to convince Sam to come back to Manahattan Beach with us for an evening of delight at the Funboy palace.

Having known the Funboys (see sidebar) now for quite some time, I am no longer shocked by their liquor-fueled, party-boy antics which often involves them dancing around half-naked to Japanese techno-pop...



...or running down to the beach in jammy-jams...



...among other things.

So you can imagine my surprise then, when we arrived to find the boys fully clothed in semi-formal attire.



Not only that...but Funboy Central was decked out in Christmas lights and other holiday decorations, complete with a food/drink spread of Holiday cider, egg nog, cookies, and.........MEATBALLS!!!!



We were a little late in the game and weren't really able to catch up to their level of intoxication, and I'm sure Sam was a little bit weirded out, but overall it was an OK time.

And of course there was the Japanese techno-pop (click below for video).


Powered by Castpost

1 comment:

  1. ew. an ugly comment deleted thing i just created. it's cause i made a typo.

    but here is what it was supposed to say:

    I cannot view the video you provided in this entry, because my work blocks websites that are deemed "pornography." And my work has so designated your video.

    ReplyDelete