Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Warners and Upcoming Fun

I went up to Warners again today to take Naia's headshots on the lot.

We took pictures on the fake streets of New York City.



Naia then bought me a delicious linguine and meatball lunch.

Yummiest meatballs I've had in a while. Thanks Narns.

I then came back home to find a message from Natasha telling me to leave January 12th open because I'd be escorting her and Katie to the gallery opening for amazing photographer Gregory Colbert, who I coincidentally just read an article about in Vanity Fair just yesterday.

Awesome.


xxx Natasha xxx: brie walsh works for him
xxx Natasha xxx: i have no idea who he is
xxx Natasha xxx: but apparently he is brad pitts fav photographer

Exciting!!!

AND THEN...I had another email in my inbox from the personal assistant to rapper/actor Sticky Fingaz who was interested in getting him (Sticky) some new headshots.



That got me all nervous because I haven't shot any REAL actors yet and well, I'm sure he's shot with many other REAL photographers and will see that I'm just an amateur and, well, it's all just very terrifying.

But still exciting.

Anyway...I'm off to do some work for Bjoern.

No comments:

Post a Comment