It was nice to see many people I don't get to see often as well as people I see way too often.
Spotted Adam Sandler sitting in a booth in the restaurant, very exciting. Apparently David Spade was around as well, though I did not get a glimpse of him.
Mike and Meghan brought their buddy Ryan Carnes (of Desperate Housewives guest-star fame). I guess that kind of counts as a mini-celebrity sighting. He was very cute and nice and I hope we all become best friends.

And also we will be best friends with Eva Longoria because she is little and feisty and most importantly...

EVA KNOWS SEAN FARIS!!!!!!!!!!
.....................................
Palmisano and I left early to head over to Q's where we proceeded to down a couple pitchers and were later joined by our new west-side buddy Mani. After the bar closed we stopped next door at McDonald's to eat a deliciously healthy post-drinking meal of McChickens and fries.
Decided that tomorrow (or today) will be Blackout Thursday.
Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment