Monday, December 5, 2005

Photographry Lessons

So I spent the morning recovering from hangover and eating delicious Chineeeese food.

Around 4 I went in to work with Bjoern on some stuff. He spent an hour teaching me some lighting techniques by shooting me with my own camera. Basically we bounced a flash off a plain white wall to try to make it look like daylight. Photography is so cool.



After work I was driving past Westwood and decided to stop by Rach and Bri's to hang out. To my surprise I entered there apartment to find them sitting on the couch...with Bobby!

Yay. I am so happy when my friends connect.

And Bri is so sweet, she went to several liquor stores in Nevada looking for Honey Brown for me. (Honey Brown, my favoritest beer EVER, is rumored to be sold in Nevada but apparently these are LIES).

Rachael made me a Christmas CD that I'm sure I will be bopping along to for many days to come (I apologize in advance to any would-be passengers in my car).

My friends are so lovely.

I also got the sweetest voicemail ever from Del Smershio. Gershy, I love you more than life, and Los Angeles would never be the same without you.

Christmas love, one of the many reasons this time of year rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment