Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Queen Bee of Mushroomtown

Robb works a boring job. I'm sure he's told me what he does. But I don't remember. Because I don't care. Because he doesn't care. It's something that he doesn't want to be doing.

He is creative. He likes filmmaking. He should be a filmmaker.

But committing to a creative field is scary. I understand that. I've been there.

Robb recently bought a new video camera. He made a film. He entered it in a competition.

Here it is:



Please take a second and go to http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2id0y5vfu06enbj/start to vote for The Queen Bee of Mushroomtown so that Robb can win some money, quit his job, and pursue his dreams.

VOTE.

Don't be a dream-killer.

3 comments:

  1. That was actually really good. Tell him nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. i laughed til i cried, because it's so true. you nailed it. sigh.

    ReplyDelete