Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally Back in LA

After a week of non-stop travel and funnery, I'm finally back in Los Angeles.

We arrived home on Friday afternoon. We were exhausted. It felt like Sunday. But really it was Friday. So that meant we still had a day or two before we were really allowed to relax.

I broke out one of the new shirts I got from the Primm outlets outside Vegas.

And met up with SmileyJohn...



Danny...



...And PeterPhillip, who needed a lesson in Jaegerbombing...





Then we ended up in Venice to celebrate ATVI babe Bianca's birthday at the Otherroom.



Doug and Julianne wore matching wavy hairstyles.



Our new friend Laura wore her shiny new engagement ring.



And everyone was looking nice and smiley. Ready for the weekend to begin.



I am too exhausted to write stuff. Just look at pictures.








Afterwards we ended up with turkeyburgers.



And a massive ham.



I am looking forward to sleeping finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment