I woke up to Felix walking in, fresh from blackjack with an extra $125 to his name.

Day Two begins!

We went downstairs to cash in on our free breakfast credits.
Enjoying smoothies...

Sirloin breakfast sliders...

And a yogurt-berry assortment.

Then ventured toward the pool.

Which was beauteous.




I soaked my sore and broken feets.

Felly swam.

It was very relaxationful.

For lunch time we went to Wazuzu.


Somewhat delicious but extraordinarily overpriced Chinese food.

We paid a visit to Slots of Fun...


And after blackjack and poker, I came out having made about $250.
To celebrate, we headed to O'Shea's for a couple hours of Beer Pong.




In the middle of one game we overheard a bunch of drunk Europeans talk about how they were about to do vodka shots THROUGH THEIR EYES. (Not sure how, I think through their tear ducts or something?)
These jackasses got the entire room excited and after getting a crowd of people gathered around, camera phones ready, they did their shots. What they were doing wasn't so much "doing a shot through their eyes" as it was "moronically pouring vodka on their faces while jumping around on one leg while getting kicked in the shins and making pirate sounds ("ARRRR!!!!)."

It was so retarded. Possibly one of the stupider things I've seen in my lifetime.
That was our cue to leave.

We walked the Strip a bit.

Then headed back to our hotel to order food and de-drunkify before a night out at Tryst.

The beds in our room are so freaking comfortable though, and I ended passed out before our pizza arrived.
Woke up to find that my dickhead friends had left me an empty pizza box and 6 puny little chicken wings.
Infuriated, I stayed in bed and refused to join Felly and Evan at Tryst.
Kind of sad about that now, since the club looks kind of awesome.
Ah well. Maybe next time.
felix is such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap. Those sirloin breakfast sliders look digustingly delicious.
ReplyDeleteMe want.