Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tatyana's Birthday @ V Lounge



For Tatyana's birthday, double-fisting was in order.



Double fisting...and shots.



For some...water shots...but shots nonetheless...



The drink of the night was the random green drink.

I blame everything that happens in the next few days on the green drink.




Funny moment occurred when Danny turned to me and said, "Dennis. How are we going to get on The Amazing Race??? (we've been talking about this for a while...)"

I said, "Let's go talk to BJ..."



Danny and BJ discussed the Race and audition tape technique etc. when Danny stopped and said, "Wait...BJ...how do you know so much about the Amazing Race?"

(cue look of incredulity)

BJ: "Ummmm...I won it?"

---------------------

Mmmmm...lots of drinking and sexy blacks.






Of course Oliver charmed the pants off of everyone.





In anticipation of winning the lottery I tipped the bathroom attendant a $20.



(Now looking back, that was dumb. But probably good for my karma.)

----------------------------

The party was such fun. Although the DJ was a total homophobe douche and refused to play the Spice Girls mix I made for the birthday girl...



..............................

Once in a while a decent dance song came on...



But those moments were few and far-between.



Happy Birthday Taty!








Gosh I love me some Ali sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment