So I went to Taco Tuesday at Hamburger Mary's with Camilla.
We over-ate. Obviously. And following this we decided to walk around our neighborhood.
So we walked up to Fairfax, then turned around and walked the other direction.
Passing O-Bar, I noticed that Bobby's friend Nick (who taught us the epic finger game) was bartending.
At the same time that I noticed Nick, Cami noticed Mischa Barton, sitting outside on the patio with her entourage which apparently included DJ Samantha Ronson (who I think dated Lindsay Lohan?).
So we went in and Nick made us drinks and we sat at the bar and observing Mischa as she gallivanted around kind of drunken and sporting new platinum blonde hair.
I'm not sure why people go platinum blonde. It usually looks awful.
Cami also noted that Mischa has tree-trunk legs.
I thought she looked pretty awesome regardless.
No comments:
Post a Comment