"Dennis, I think I peed on my couch last night."
"What?!?"
"I woke up COMPLETELY naked (and I NEVER sleep naked) and my clothes were all in a corner with a bunch of couch cushions and everything was all wet."
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! Hot."
Needless to say, last night was a shitshow.
Anne writes (via g-chat):
"the last pither i bought- i couldn't even carry
or pour
i poured it on my feet
yay"
......................
It started with bowling at the randomest of places...Port Authority Bus Terminal.
For $115 we had a lane for two hours PLUS a 11-pint BEER TOWER.
Soooo epic.
Bowling...
Beer towers...
Bowling...
BEER TOWERS.
Bad guys...
Good guys.
Money...
Bowling...
BEER TOWERS!!!!!!!!!!
So. Much. Fun.
So we played two games. Our team (KG, Anne, Phil, and me) rocked out the first game.
Second game we lost and had to buy shots.
Beer towers are an awesome idea and I want one in my home.
..........................
Afterwards we went to Sing Sing for a Spice Girls / N'Sync Karaoke Marathon.
We were all kind of wastedface...
But Phil was particularly wastedface.
KG and I went to get food at Mamoons or something and ordered four things and ate them all.
I don't remember.
And then someone woke up completely naked.
Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment