Friday, February 1, 2008

Going into the moment that will change the rest of our lives...

I went to Best Buy to buy more CD-Rs to burn more Spice Girl Mixes since our group is growing daily.

I chose TDK CD-Rs. Not Sony. Not cheapo Dynex. Something about them just stood out to me.

Of course when it came time to pay, the price came to $18.18.

In Chinese numerology, "8" is the best number, meaning to "make a lot of money".

1818 means "Once you make money, you keep making money."



A lot of people say that you make your own luck. I totally believe that.

I proceeded to get gas where I pumped my car up to $28.28.

"2" means easy. Therefore 28 means:

"Easy money. Eaaaaasy money."

.........................

Here we gooooo......if you haven't had a chance to sign up for a share in the lotto mayhem, do so now.

Love you and I promise I will be the same person as a multi-millionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment