But a few power naps, some professionally bartended drinks, and a makeup grab-bag later...

And we were ready to go DANCING.


We went around the block to Eleven, where Kristy's accountant co-worker Chris go-go dances as his little gay side-job.
He turned bright red the second he saw her.

Beer drinking commenced.

Awesome dance music played.

Methinks tonight is going to be epic.

I bumped into Sam, whose headshots I shot when I was in Shenzhen over a year ago.

Annie and Cami were loving the 80s beats.

More beer...

Oh and even Mikey Mike made it out!


Everyone got into a go-go tipping frenzy.



And then we retreated to the lounge-y upstairs area for more clowning-around.




Eleven RULES.



Oh, I ran into a girl who reads this blog and Katie's.
Hello girl who reads my blog and Katie's and is somehow friends with ErinCrapser!
...................
Also, Andy will do whatever the ladies tell him to.
(Here: removing clothes in public)


After we'd had enough dancing, we piled into Zach's car.


And hit up Astro Burger. YUM.
No comments:
Post a Comment