Monday, February 4, 2008

Explaining the Temporary Mania (or Why We Do The Crackrock: Pt 2)

Doug texted me the other day what I'm sure a lot of you have already been thinking.



The only way I can explain the craziness of the past week is that I am a creative type.

You know how sometimes writers get their writer's block fixed and they have to write their ideas down and they write all day and all night and don't sleep and by the end of the week they have a 800 page manuscript? That's pretty much what I went through last week.

Now we return to semi-normalcy. The days in life of DK.

For those who were able to keep up with the mania, thanks. I value my loyal reader fans and I feel like if you can keep up, you understand me.

All you other superficial bastards who just want to see pictures of yourselves and the pretty people? Well...welcome back.

I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment