Life among the genetically-blessed on the edge of fame and fortune.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Speaking of silly dreams...
I had an awful nightmare a few days ago that we showed up at the Spice Girls concert and it was being held in some tiny high school auditorium and the only person that showed up was BABY SPICE.
Dear Eggfurious. I am a writer for a major national magazine published in New York and I would like to interview you for a story I am doing. Please contact me ASAP if you are at all interested, because I am on deadline. Edward Lewine 718-788-1601 ... google me and you will see many references to my work ...
Dear Eggfurious. I am a writer for a major national magazine published in New York and I would like to interview you for a story I am doing. Please contact me ASAP if you are at all interested, because I am on deadline.
ReplyDeleteEdward Lewine 718-788-1601 ... google me and you will see many references to my work ...