Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spice Girls: Night 2

So we return to the Grand Finale of the Spice Girls mayhem.

Monday, February 11, 2008.

Night 1 was totally sweet so how could it possibly get any better?

Well...tt might not have been better... but it was still sweet.

We started by shotgunning beers in Lindsay's bathtub.



Lindsay's sis Bethany went as Posh.



Lindsay was Baby.



And they had a third friend, also Lindsay, who wanted to be Ginger. Kind of.



We smuggled beers on the train.



And before long were back at the Prudential Center.



Seats were again on the floor. But a little further back this time.




From this new angle I realized that there were a lot of video screens and light effects and hot male dancers that I had missed out on on Night 1 because that night we were just SO DAMN CLOSE (I know, boo-effing-hoo...).

So yeah.

It was awesome.













Posh is SO fierce.

Can you believe this is a one-woman baby factory?




Mel B looks pretty amazing also.



They all do.



Oh Posh. I love you so much.










Spice Girl 4 Eva.

Epic.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for posting the pics! We may have missed out on little Cruz dancing but it was an awesome night anyways!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with being in our 20s and still getting pimples like we're teenagers? I thought I'd be done with this stuff years ago.

    ReplyDelete