Friday, June 6, 2008

Pizzas e pastas!

Friday | May 30, 2008 | 2pm

After an early morning journey to Nice and a quickie flight to Rome and a little train ride into the city we arrived in Trastevere.



Immediately we rushed to fresh delicious pizza.



The weather was beautiful.

The sky - clear and blue.



We did an obligatory walking tour of the beautiful city.

Pantheon...




Piazza Venezia...



Colloseo...



The Forum...



Rando cool column thing...



Claudia is an honorary Roman and thus knows all the good restaurants and gelaterias in the city.

Gelato is deeeelicious.



..................

Night fell.



We broke out some wines.



And then went to the greatest tasting pasta I have ever tasted IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.



Oh also a staple of Roman food is Suppli - fried risotto balls.

SOOOOO EFFING GOOD.



Heidi had the Spaghetti Vongole.

(CLAMS!)



And I had some kind of pasta I've never ever heard of before (Sponzarelli or something) in Puttanesca.



Seriously...



SOOOOO...



EFFING.....



GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment