Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dan's Bachelor Party | Gays in Vegas

So Felly and I hit the open road first thing Friday morning to beat the weekend traffic out to Vegas.





It was effing hot out.



Stopped at the Mad Greek for lunch...



Gas is ridiculous.




But we arrived at our destination.

Treasure Island. Somewhat recently renovated and renamed "T.I." to appeal to a younger frattier crowd.




While the place has definitely seen a drastic overhaul...



...certain remnants of its former self remain...



AC, Felix and I were the first to arrive and we headed straight to the blackjack tables.

Within the first hour or so we were each up at least two hundo.




The rest of the boys arrived, and the festivities began.



Shotgunning...




Push-up contests...




Dinner, complete with beer towers...





And a meatball sandwich with a side of tater tots.



More drunken blackjack and I was up about $550 total.



Then the boys went off to do unspeakable things with unspeakable women...so I headed to Ghost Bar where Brian, Thomas, Wes, and other assorted gays happened to be partying.




Bobbo too was in town for a bachelor party and, coincidentally, also at GhostBar, macking on rando chicks like the superstud he is.





Gays!



Vegas!



THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment