Sunday, May 7, 2006

Rome - Day Two

Woke up around 4 am in my pitch-black closet of a room, terrified, not really sure where I was. (I haven't seen the movie Hostel, but I have an idea of what it's about.)

Got oriented. Went across the hall to my public bathroom. Washed myself.

Returned to my room and watched my Dawson's Creek DVDs until I fell back asleep.

Woke back up around 11.

Went sightseeing. Saw the Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, Colosseum, Forum, etc etc. all very cool. It's pretty amazing that the Romans were so powerful and had all this crazy shit built without cranes and electricity and stuff.



Met up with Tom for delicious local hole-in-the-wall pasta. Amazing.

Walked around some more. Went back to my closet for a nappy.

And now I am here at the internet cafe. Yay!

I miss you my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment