Thursday, May 4, 2006

Morningwood!!!

Dian got me and Smershio some tickets to see Max's friend's band Morningwood perform at the Roxy.

Smersh, in turn, brought everyone's favorite 6'3" glamazon, Aly P.






There were boobies...



Conversation of the evening:

Aly: "Soooo...who do think is hot?"
DK: "Uh...um...uhhhhh...there's only like one hot guy here." (points) "That guy over there kind of looks like Matt..."
Aly: "Would you be embarassed if I went over and talked to him?"
DK: "For you or for me...?"

Aly shrugs and walks over to the Matt-clone, who is in the middle of an intense conversation with a shorter slightly-attractive-by-association dude. She literally walks into the conversation, pushing the clone's buddy out of the way.

Aly: "EXCUSE me... Hi! Oh my god. You are so pretty! You are sooooo pretty. Are you a model?"
Matt-clone: (startled, but immediately interested) "No..." (checks her out) "...are you?"
Aly: (totally disregarding his question) "SO...do you like boys or do you like girls...?"
Matt-clone: (slight smirk) "Girls..."
Aly: "NICE..." (Strange pause. Aly's smile and interest quickly fades.) "I have to go..."

She turns on her heel and struts back toward us as the boys look on, stunned.

I think I have found the Perfect Wingwoman.

(Although nobody could ever really replace you, Yeebee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment