Friday, May 19, 2006

Day Fourteen - Malta

You'd think that a place that was home to Brad Pitt for several months (while filming the epic crapfest Troy) would be slightly spectacular right?

WRONG.

It is boring. It is lame. It is unbearably hot.




Also there is a creepy man in a knight's costume.



We spent an hour in a tiny poor man's palace. Walked around some ghetto Maltese streets. Listened to a totally annoying tour guide provide too much information on too much stuff. And cruised around some smelly old canals.

I am ready to go home.

I miss you guys.

I think I have the flu.

I am tired of old people. (Did I mention that fake WalterDriver is one of four people under the age of 62 on this boat?)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh



Granny's having fun, though!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you so much toooooooo! when can I talk to you? I sent you a text message knowing full well that you wouldn't get it, and it made me very sad. xxoo

    ReplyDelete