Normally during the day it's full of people. But at 6 in the morning there was noone. I had it all to myself and got to play around and take some neato time-lapse shots.

Interesting story: So it's apparently good luck to throw a euro or two into the fountain. And all who visit (thousands per day) tend to do this. And there's this crazy bum, according to legend, who spent 30 years ripping off the fountain DAILY, making about 500 euros a day. Obviously he is crazy because you'd think after a year of doing this you wouldn't really have to be a bum anymore... I think his treasure is supposed to be hidden somewhere.
.........................
Around noon, I checked out of my hotel. The bill came out to almost $300. $100 a day for my crapfest of a room. Oh wait until you see it. Kristy would cry.
All the hardship paid off though because I have now moved across town to the Vatican where we're staying in a place called the Visconti Palace. Needless to say, it is sweet.
Also, I body-checked a dirty-looking woman and her two young daughters today who were harrassing and I'm pretty sure about to pickpocket me while I was wheeling all my luggage to the bus stop. The woman was waving a piece of dirty cardboard in my face and the two teenage girls started grabbing onto my D&G hoodie and roller-bag with their grimy hands and mumbling in Italian.
WRONG MOVE BITCHES.
I elbowed the obese sister and shoved the woman against the smaller younger daughter into the wall and yelled, "FUCK OFF!!!"
It was pretty epic.
why didn't you rip off the fountain, too? Damn! That would have been enough cash to pay for a nice room!
ReplyDeletemaybe they wanted an autograph,yao
ReplyDeletei just snorted diet coke out my nose.
ReplyDelete