Saturday, May 27, 2006

Campus Dance!

This morning I woke up in a parking lot. Outside Nimisha's house. In my car. With my seatbelt on.

No I did not drive there. It is where I had left my car before dinner.

I had enough sense to wear my seat belt. But apparently not enough to actually go into Nims's house to sleep.

How I got there is a long and somewhat unexplainable story. Something to do with several lost and/or forgotten cell phones.

Let us look examine the clues:

There was late lunch drinking at Paragon...



Followed by beautification at Nimisha's...



Followed by a failed sushi dinner (there was an hour wait for sushi)...



Which resulted in heavy drinking on empty stomachs and a semi-inebriated search for food...



...and an impromptu pizza party...



...and the incredible discovery of a bottomless tray of buffalo chicken at the Young Alumni Tent...



Followed by the not-so-secret free drink table...



And early signs of tiredness...



And a search for some of our favorites...



And then some more...



And some requisite flailing on the ground (possible cause of one lost phone).



This was followed by lost-ness in a sea of dancing smartpeople.





And finally, varying degrees of auto-piloting which, for me, included a stop at Antonio's...



Which leads us back to our end result -

Me.

Asleep.

In my car.

Seatbelt on.

No comments:

Post a Comment