My eye was completely bloodshot. I looked in the mirror and screamed.
I rushed over to Westwood to see the eye doctor, hoping I'd be able to get myself an emergency appointment.
(I'm going to Hong Kong tomorrow and I didn't want to be blind by the time I come home.)
Turns out I was right to be worried. The plug wasn't fitting correctly and part of it was sticking out, jabbing into my eyeball and rubbing a little groove into the surface of my eye every time I blinked, thus cutting off circulation to the rest of my eye. Not pretty.
The doc removed the plug saying it was a good thing I had come to see him before leaving because having circulation to my eye cut off for two weeks might not have been the healthiest thing.
Phew.
Already half my eye has returned to normal.

Hooray!
Oh dear GOD I wish modern medicine could do something for you. It pains me to hear you scream over the internet.
ReplyDeleteSue the dude!!! Bring the lawyers in!!
ReplyDelete