It was a very nice home complete with deck, panoramic ocean views, hot tub, and nice little lounge-y things to sit on.
The drinks had glowy light-up ice cubes! Sweetness!

Also, there were Doritos. I ate them all. I am a terrible person.
The party guests were very nice, there were quite a few nice-looking boys, two boys who we suspect may have been a couple, some asians, and a couple amazon woman model-types (creepy).
Meghan spent a good half hour talking to one tallboy named Josh (striped shirt, below). After a while, Katie and I discreetly advised her to prematurely duck out of the conversation. (It's important to always keep them wanting more and not overstay your welcome.) She excused herself and we stepped out onto the deck to admire the spectacular ocean view and to plot Meg's next move.
Upon reentering the house 5 minutes later we found, to our dismay, that Meghan had been replaced...BY A GIRL WHO LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HER!

We suspect that Josh had no idea he was talking to a different person.
Katie and I left early, but Kristy, Meg, and Rach spent the next several hours recruiting friends and allies in their quest to take down the clone.
In the end she was decapitated and thrown into the sea.
As always, I appreciate that we look totally stunning on your blog.
ReplyDeleteAs we do in real life.
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE OF ME.
ReplyDelete