We went to the Gaslight Saturday night for Karaoke fun.
It was a fantastic, but short-lived, night due mainly to the fact that certain people lose the ability to function as human beings when intoxicated.
We didn't even get to sing.
Some of us didn't, anyway.
Can you guess whose inappropriate behavior cut the evening short?
Can you guess who entered the bar, ran straight for the stage, jumped on (completely disregarding the fact that someone else was already performing) and proceeded to harmonize (badly) to the shock and dismay of current performer and friends???







Yes, one might wonder why the Gaslight was playing Oprah on the big TV in the corner of the bar.
One might similarly wonder what the hell Eugene is trying to accomplish with those palm fronds.
The answer to both...I don't know.
Well isn't that a flattering picture of me with my mouth open! I wish I could recall what song I was publicly and tunelessly belting out... I think I'll lay off the beer + karaoke combo for a bit.
ReplyDelete