
Not because he makes his living being beautiful.
Not because he probably works even less than I do.
Or because he keeps in ridiculous shape by eating EVERYTHING and barely exercising.
No.
That's not it.
No no. All good reasons, but it's something else.
It's because he shared "a moment" with Jen Aniston the other night.
Jennifer Aniston. Supreme Goddess of all that is good and sweet and beautiful and tasty.
The news caused me to seriously reevaluate my relationship with Oprah.
Who, when the opportunity arises, will I choose to be my new best friend???
I think Jen might win.
So...Matt was under the impression he was going to a party to celebrate the launch of Vince Vaughn's comedy DVD. Pretty cool. Vince Vaughn. Cool dude. Sounds like fun.
However, it ended up being the super-secret screening of "The Break Up" for the cast and their friends and family.
The cast of Friends was there. And the Wilson brothers.
I love Jen Aniston.
No comments:
Post a Comment