Sunday, March 16, 2008

San Franciscoooo

So I love daytime flying. Even if I am stuck on some god-awful United flight with a bitchy queen flight attendant who sticks his nose up a little higher each time he walks by my row.

Goodbye beautiful Los Angeles!



Hello beautiful cloud magic land!




One hour later...and I'm in the SFO.



Picked up my rental car. Hit up downtown.



Paid Ralph a visit.



And finally arrived at Hua's pad, also known as GotGame HQ.




From there we headed to Isa - delicious Asian seafoody fusion restaurant - to meet up with VVR.



Food = FOOD = FOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD







After that we hit up a local tavern for some St. Patty's Day Celebrating.

(Apparently the Pope said we could celebrate St. Patty's on Saturday but I don't think everyone got the memo.)





Victoria just happened to have Cadbury Creme Eggs in her purse. Amazing.




Also present? Deerfield people!



Last time I saw Textor was at that charity event in Tarzana...



...and weirdness? In a week he's going to start working for GotGame with Hua!



Over the course of the evening, randoms kept coming up to Victoria and I to take pictures with us.

Weird.

I think it was combination Tall-Asian/Giant-Hat.





Happy St. Patty's Laddys!

No comments:

Post a Comment