What an effing superstar.
We had lunch at the Grove and then decided to hit up Fred Segal for some shopping.
Outside there were paparazzi all camped out. We were curious as to who they might be waiting for...

Walked into the cafe at Fred Segal and Paris Hilton was sitting right there with a little entourage.
I thought she looked great.
Chloe thought she was wearing way too much makeup and covering up some bumpy skin.
We overheard her say, "...SO PATHETIC."
Nice.
................
The paps were literally all just lined up and waiting for her to finish lunch...so I asked them if they'd help me in taking a sweet new Facebook picture for Chloe.
They happily obliged...


Paris is a total douchebag. (As are we, apparently...) But I have to admit she's a pretty great L.A. celeb sighting.

............................
After the whole Paris thing we continued shopping on Robertson where Chloe picked up some hot new dresses.

Sometimes I think it would be awesome to be a hot girl with great dresses.
But then I remember all the bleeding and crying and I change my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment