Saturday, March 22, 2008

More LiLo Hilarity

Tonight I went to a sad yet celebratory dinner with Brainnn and Alex (Brain got into sexuality school in SF. Alex got a job at YouTube.) They move in a month or so.

Dinner was at Celadon which is at 3rd and Fairfax.

Totally delicious japanese-fusion tapas.



Afterwards we picked up several bottles of wine and headed home to play the Lindsay Lohan I Know Who Killed Me Drinking Game, again.

Yes. The movie really is that horrifically amazing.



Once again, the rules are simple:

You drink any time a line delivery or a situation is so incredibly astoundingly ridiculous that you can't help but exchange incredulous glances.

(Keep in mind that this is a movie where a multiple personality-ed Lindsay Lohan spends 90% of the time hobbling around with amputated hand and foot stumps and just go from there.)





Brianne was hilarious, providing some choice commentary over the course of the film:

"I just need to ask...who would hang a ginger ventriloquist dummy on her wall???"

"Is that a rabid possum???"

"If he bought the baby from the crackhead down the hall...why did the mom have an ultrasound???"

"Julia Ormond SO hates herself right now."





"Who had time to graffiti the owl???"

"Wait so if that's the grave for Aubrey Fleming but she's Dakota...why are they calling her AUBREY???? Oh. That's Jennifer Tolland's grave."


"So...she just sawed through a bone...with PLASTIC??"




"Wait...so the piano teacher was pissed because she didn't want to play piano anymore so he cut off her hand and foot so she would never be able to play again. Sooo....this movie's about PIANO????"

"So the stigmata twin lives...Oh! It's like Parent Trap!!!!"


"Um....I think Ali Lohan wrote this movie."





I don't know if the commentary is as funny if you haven't seen the movie. Or are not wasted.

I think it is. Or at least it demonstrates the total and complete absurdity.

........

Also, Danny got totally wasted and we had run out of mangoes...so he ate an entire lemon.

2 comments:

  1. I think my comments may have been funnier because we were on several substances. Though I still laughed at the rabid possum line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand all of the commentary. I'm so glad we invented this game.

    ReplyDelete