Saturday, March 8, 2008

Drinking with law students.

AC's law school friends call him Ace and I hate it.

But at the same time I feel weird calling him AC when they all know him as Ace and look at me weird whenever I say it.

I must stay strong though.



Learned a really fun card game.

Drank lots of beer.



Played quarters...



...at which AC is so awful and was THAT GUY who is so bad that he ruins the game for everyone else.



Does anyone remember how we played indian poker? I loved that game.






AC and I, when drunk, are an awful combination.

We are both former fatties, so with our inhibitions dulled, we just go all out and gorge ourselves.

We stopped first at Best Wurst. A sausage stand on 6th Street.



Then followed that up with some random restaurant serving a bowl of cheese dip...



Chicken sandwiches...and the nastiest foot-flavored lasagna I have ever tasted.



It seriously did taste like feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment