Tuesday, March 11, 2008

$1 Karma / Back from Texas

So the other day I was driving around with my buddy Dane and we saw this really sad looking bum-woman.

Dane had his window rolled down and was like, "I'm soooo sorry. I don't have any cash on me. "

I normally don't give tip bums (since they really don't provide much of a service), but this woman's
face was so sad looking so I gave Dane a buck to give to the woman.

I got home that day and booked a photoshoot for the next day (today) in Austin.

Karma!

....................

Doesn't end there.

So I did my photoshoot. Great shoot. Great kid. Yay.

I get to the airport and get an exit row seat. Yay!

I get to my exit row seat and some dude comes to me right before we take off and says, "Hey man, do you want to sit in first class? I really want to sit with my friend here who is sitting next to you..."

I was like hell yes I will do you a favor and sit in first class.

Wheee!!!!



Not to be whiny or complainy or anything. But even in First Class, United sucks so much ass.

Here is a picture of the nasty canned pasta/pea/carrot snack they provided:



I love daytime flying because you get to see America from above.




Los Angeles I have missed you.


No comments:

Post a Comment