Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why hello there...

In case you're worried, I am actually alive.

Just been vegging out hardcore with nothing interesting to report.

I'm seeing the doc on Tuesday at which point maybe he'll give me permission to put weight on my foot.

In the meantime, I've been watching:

Lost: Season 4
Dog Whisperer
Confessions of a Teen Idol
The City
Bromance
Real World: Brooklyn
The Bachelor
Oprah
The new season of 24 (totally epic)
Every single news report about geese flying into jet engines
Lars and the Real Girl
Steel Magnolias
Dan in Real Life
The Blue Lagoon
MacGuyver
American Idol
Good Will Hunting
Golden Globes

I think that's all.

I hope that's all.

Oh, speaking of the Golden Globes, Tina Fey's victory speech was hilarious:



Happy almost inauguration!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're a little bit ahead of me on the broken ankle timeline. I hope for you that you can be WB soon. I'm at almost 6 weeks doi and think I might have another 6 to go. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete