
Thanks to TiVo I was able catch all the good stuff and skip all the slow stuff.
Loved the beginning when Michelle pwned Laura Bush with an awkward handshake/hug.
Also there was something hilarious about Cheney being wheeled out of office in a wheelchair.

The Obama daughters looked adorable in J.Crew...

As did Ma'am Oprah...

And Aretha was rocking a huge freakin' bow.

And though I didn't think the President's speech was particularly incredible or memorable (compared to his victory speech), his simple presence there was awe-inspiring.
He just seems to bring a whole new energy and aura of confidence and COMPETENCE.
Gosh. There were so many people!





Would have loved to have been there.
I bet it would have been even more amazing than Election Night.
I know it's probbbbbably unlikely, since he has a 7am staff meeting and all, but I hope the Prez gets a break from all the handshaking and general madness and is able to actually enjoy himself and get a little bit wastedface.


No comments:
Post a Comment