Monday, January 12, 2009

Belated New Year's 2009

Several years back we threw an amazing toga party where we bought 95 bottles of cheapo champagne, one for each person.




Andre is delicious...but totally deadly.

That night I was out by 10pm, but not before having vomited on several people.

To this day it remains one of the best->worst nights ever.



..........................

So.......for my first night back after a two-month alcohol detox, I thought it would be appropriate to stock up on Andre and invite some friends over to ring in the New Year belated-ly.



There was still plenty of holiday spirit left over.





Kate brought the most epic gift ever...



(An Obama commemorative plate with Mr. President-elect sporting some major gayface.)



And I spent most of the party gimpy-ly rolling around in my computer chair trying to interact with all these people who now tower above me.



It's really quite a difference from my normal aerial view.




We had the Anderson Cooper New Year's Special playing in the background...



...And at midnight we did a big countdown to January 10th.




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!





It's so good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment