Thursday, January 29, 2009

Farshid is ridiculous. As is Gran Torino.

Poopshid has been home in Orange County for the past few weeks to interview for residencies at UCLA etc.

Knowing he'd need a car, he had his crappy little Maserati shipped out from Ohio (where he's in med school).

Today they came up for a visit. The thing is beauteous.





After zooming around West Hollywood throwing hundred-dollar bills at poor people, he dragged my crippled bottom to see Gran Torino.

Worst. Acting. Ever.

Those Asians should be so ashamed of themselves. I have no idea how this movie got good reviews. The characters' personalities were inconsistent and totally not-believable. Clint Eastwood looked like a stupid growling corpse.

The acting was HORRENDOUS. Like truly truly laugh-out-loud-at-the-little-boy-getting-raped horrendous.

Silliness.

Total silliness.

Kind of like spending $80k on a car that looks a bit like a Honda Prelude.




I ruv Farshid.

3 comments:

  1. why...
    does farshid...
    have a MASERATI
    i thought maseratis were for eva longoria parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuz I'm in med school.. and I may one day... in 20 years.. after my loans are paid off... have enough money to buy one.

    Just foreshadowing if you will...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maserati is the equivalent of Tag Heuer. Luxury bought at a mall.

    ReplyDelete