Monday, December 29, 2008

Delta Delta Delta

I love Delta.

Almost as much as I love Brown.

Actually not really. I couldn't love anything nearly as much as I love Brown.

But Delta is pretty awesome.

I called them today to re-book my flight back to LA, since I had to cancel my flight home last month when I broke my ankle.

The little old customer service lady I talked to was so nice. I told her my situation and she pitied my broken-ness and tallness and put a special note in my reservation for them to try not to fill the seats surrounding me. On top of that she put me on the priority list for an upgrade. On top of that she offered to have two dudes carry me from my wheelchair to my seat.

I gave her a cyber-phone-hug.

Couldn't waive the $100 rescheduling fee though. Oh well.

Morals of the story:

1. Delta is the best.
2. Always be super-nice to customer service people. They deal with so many impatient dickwads that if you are really nice and friendly there is almost no end to what they'll go out of their way to do for you. If you get a mean one, hang up and call back.

I'll be home January 8th!

(I'm going to be pretty useless so if you're willing to help drive me around to doctors and physical therapy and movies and food, please let me know. It will be great for your karma.)

No comments:

Post a Comment