Friday, December 12, 2008

Ankle update: Physical Therapy

Yeebee, Steph, Marcus, Dad, Kristy, MAO, and whoever sent me the super cute shirtwoot (Danny?):

Thank you for all the cards and presents.

I am feeling better.

My foot gets prettier day by day and it's all because of you.

Went to the physical therapist for the second time today.

Slowly starting to flex my foot up and down again. It's ridiculous what little range of motion I have. When extending my leg and trying to point my toes toward me and away from me, I can only move a couple centimeters each way.

It's really weird. Not excruciating, but just really tight and weird.

All the broken-foot fetishists have been clamoring for new updated broken foot pics. And I'm not one who likes to disappoint...so here ya go:




Also I'm rocking the most facial hair I've ever had in my life.



Yup. That's all I've got after almost an entire month of not-shaving.

Kind of pathetic considering Bobbo was able to grow a sweet 'stache in less than ten days. (See: MoustacheQuest 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment