Monday, December 1, 2008

Obama's Victory Speech

In the past few weeks I've gone back and watched Obama's victory speech over and over again, because I still think it's totally surreal and I can't believe it actually happened and that he is going to be our next president.

It still gives me chills to think back on election night and how incredible it felt to watch this in a room full of thousands of people.

It makes me happy. It fills me with hope.

Lately I have even begun rationalizing my ankle-break with the thinking that, well, maybe I broke my ankle so that our beloved President won't have to.

I took one for the team.

Yay.

Anyway...in case you live in a hole and still haven't seen Obama's historic speech, here ya go:

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:

4 comments:

  1. Get over it bra, most rational people saw this coming about 6 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regardless of whether or not people saw this coming, it is still amazing and monumental and people should revel in it for as long as they can. Things are tough right now, but Obama gives people some hope and that, bra, is always worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous 1 - you're a jerk

    anonymous 2 - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous 1 = the very famous stud that sometimes goes by the alter ego restoninja of Tichondrius! HAHAHAHA

    Anonymous 2: Keep drinking the sauce, it will comfort you in times of sorrow.

    ReplyDelete