I figured I'd keep it top secret lest word get back to the little birthday treasure and ruin my surprise.
KG had planned this weekend out a couple months in advance and people should be coming in from all over for the SUPER PARTY BUS taking place tomorrow which promises to be epic.
I surprised Heidi at a little boutique she and Kris were shopping at. She was in the changing room trying on pretty new birthday dresses and I stood just outside her curtain waiting for her to emerge. When she did, she was QUITE surprised...her immediate reaction being a shriek, a bit of furious blinking and head shaking, followed by "SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? OH MY GOD........SERIOUSLY????!??!?! "
It was really cute.
After a yummy sushi dinner with Heidi and KG I met up for a pretty incredible ground lamb pizza with Felly, Steph and friends at this little Mediterranean joint called Moustache (pronounced "Moose-tahsh").

Following dinner we headed over to The Bitter End to catch a show byDowntown Harvest, the really sweet band that Dave Hua (Steph's BF) manages.

I'll be the first to admit that I generally don't have a taste for music that doesn't feature a former boy-bander or teenage starlet, but I thought these guys were really really good.

Though it very well might have been the Goldschlager...

Or the great company...




Happy 25th baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment