Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hangover Hotel

Annie brought me to the opening of the Stoli Hotel last night, opened by the Stolichnaya Vodka people.




Stoli, hot people, and celebs everywhere.

(I touched Rick Yune. Said hi to Gavin DeGraw. Admired Jason Biggs and Crazy Bai Ling from afar.)

Paris was supposedly there. Didn't see her though. (Did y'all hear about how she might go to jail? Sooooo funny.)




Me likey mucho.



We drank and we drank. And as we were waiting for our 5th or 6th round of Dirty Martinis I noticed a really hot halfie across the bar wiggling/dancing to the music while also waiting for a drink. We made eye contact and he smiled a big goofy smile.

So we went over to say hello.



And ended up making some new friends.




This morning I did a little google search for our new friend.

Turns out he's a former underwear model.



Also he's selling his Aston Martin for $150,000.



Google. We love you.

Stoli. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment