
I HATE THIS MAN SO FUCKING MUCH.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
In case you missed it, he appeared midway through the show with his frozen-faced monkey-wife Laura to thank Idol viewers for helping to raise $70 million during "Idol Gives Back".
In his words:
"We'd like to thank all the celebrities who participated, including Bono (totally weird), and all the contestants who sang their hearts out for these children."
He then turned to the first monkey (well, really, second monkey) and asked: "Say Laura, you think I ought to sing something?"
"I don't know darling, they've already seen you dance," she quipped.
If I had won the lottery tonight and could just go out and buy a new plasma TV tomorrow I would have hurled my TiVo remote, smashing the screen into a million little pieces.
..............................................
Just now I signed into cnn.com to read the following:
Veto sets up showdown
President Bush vetoed a $124 billion war-spending bill Tuesday because it included an Iraq pullout timetable, which he called setting a date for failure. Bush invited congressional leaders to the White House on Wednesday to discuss a compromise. Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she was willing to try to find a compromise but added: "There is great distance between us right now."
...............................................
I'm not a political person.
I'm not a religious person.
And I rarely, if ever, pray.
But PLEASE, dear Lord Jesus, please allow the man who calls himself the President of the American People to become incapacitated (painlessly)** to the point where he is incapable of remaining in office and inflicting more harm upon us as a nation.
**Normally I'd wish upon him a horrible screaming death, but I've decided that I'm going to try to stop doing that to people because, well, it just isn't nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment