I created a few fake feasts and led a couple of dinosaur expeditions through my backyard...I even chased some girls around the playground, tackled them, and tore off their skirts...but never did I have the desire to pretend to be a physician or patient.
Today, however, that all changed.
I went over to Dan's to do laundry as he was studying for his final exams. As part of his final he would need to perform a routine physical examination on a patient.

He needed a subject to practice on.
I excitedly volunteered.
Dr. Dan measured my blood pressure, used his stethoscope to listen to my heart and lungs from the back and front, checked my reflexes and all other vitals. He even evaluated my psychological well-being.
Everything checked out and we both passed our respective tests.

The examination stopped abruptly (with screaming) though when Dr. Dan began reaching for my scrotums.
you maybe should have let him examine your scrotums if you have multiples. I think most men only have one.
ReplyDelete