Friday, September 15, 2006

SURVIVOR: RACE WARS

Did anyone else watch?

This season of Survivor is going to be AMAZING.

You know how people get all crazy and loud and jump and acheering when they watch the Superbowl?

Well that is how I am when I watch Survivor.

..............

In case you're totally out of the loop, Survivor did this little "twist" this season where they separated the tribes by race.

Sounds like a dumb idea...some people think it's controversial...but whatever, I think it is brilliant. From both a publicity standpoint, and just because it is fucking cool to see how people interact differently.

Seriously, I was screaming at my TV.

The first challenged involved puzzles. Team Asia won (obviously).

I have never been more pro-Asian in my life.

I am so glad they cast several hotties.




Brad (on the left) is a regular at the Abbey.

No comments:

Post a Comment