Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Be Still My Beating Heart...

I got an interesting little email just now from the Brown Entertainment Group that almost made me poop my pants...

----------------------------------------------

From: BUEG
To: BUEG
Date: Sep 11, 2006 2:17 AM
Subject: BUEG - September 2006 Newsletter Pt. 2

Conversation with John Krasinski - 9/18

Thank you to Julie Bowen for her generosity of time and wisdom. To continue our celebration of the fall TV season, come join us in a conversation with another fantastic actor from a hit show.

John Krasinski '01
Jim Halpert on NBC's Emmy Winning "The Office"

Monday, September 18 - 7:20pm - 9pm, location - Burbank area

(Disclaimer: Our guests are working industry professionals and as a
result, there maybe last minute schedule changes.)

The event is $5 to all Brown alumni and free to recent grads ('05, '06)

If you are interested in attending, please send email to buegrsvpxxx@xxx.com
Replies to this email won't be considered.

In order to keep the event intimate and personal, the number of attendees are limited so RSVPs are important. As of this time we can't accommodate non Brown guests.

"Conversation" is a speaker series designed for high profile Brown alumni to share their experience and knowledge to help educate and motivate fellow Brown alumni.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon!

Masi

-----------------------------------------------

I still can't believe it.

I just re-read the email.

And I did.

I pooped my pants.

1 comment:

  1. EEEEK!!! My TV love! I want to go to this in a bad way, my friend.

    ReplyDelete