Had a deliciously expensive Italian dinner at Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica.
Then proceeded to the Mondo Condo for some pregaming before continuing onto Renee's cafe.

Renee's was fun.
Crowded. Cramped. Low-ceilinged. But fun.
It reminded me of having a party at grandma's house.
Not my grandma's house, which is actually quite the party house, but what one would imagine is your typical grandma-living-in-the-woods's house.
The decor consisted of little framed weirdnesses and creepy dolls (see below).

Munish was visiting!
We drank. Made weird faces. You know, the usual.

Our night ended a bit early when Eugene got in trouble for peeing in public, wasn't allowed back into the bar, and started picking fights with the bouncer. So we went to Jack In the Box and ate bruschetta chicken ciabattas.

Turning 24 is scary.
I'm excited for my birthday party in a month. But these next few years I think are going to be crucial to my career and existence. It's all kind of stressing me out.
In the next few years everyone I know will become either a doctor, lawyer, or richass banker. I'm terrified that at the end of those years, I'll have worked a handful of random odd assistant jobs and I might not have anything to show for it.
I'll still be poor and looking for work.
I've always thought that by the time I'm in my mid-to-late twenties I definitely should have accomplished something of note. Or be settled into a career of some sort. Or at least not be worried about money anymore.
But I don't know. AC, I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to get you that convertible by the time I'm 25.
A lot can happen in a year I guess. It could still happen.
Oh this is so scary.
I learned how to turn color pictures into decent quality black and white pictures in photoshop today. It's actually more complicated than simply desaturating it. Woohoo!
I should probably go find a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment