Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cool Jobs

Applied to a bunch of neat sounding jobs today:

Jr. Publicist at a boutique marketing/imaging firm in Westwood with fashion and entertainment clients.
- Write press releases, pitch stories, work with clients, design marketing materials. Work on promotional events. Assist Executive Director.

Assistant Art Director at a photo studio
-Assist photographer and production artists to create images for website and catalog. Duties will include styling, setup, prepping images (clipping paths, color correx) in Photoshop. Successful applicant will have some familiarity with the Mac and Photoshop.

Talent assistant
-Well-established, well respected boutique talent and literary agency seeking experienced full-time assistant for head of theatrical. Candidate will deal directly with actors, casting directors and managers on a busy desk with heavy phones. Ideal candidate must be extremely responsible, organized, self disciplined, and able to multi task. Wonderful opportunity for right person.

And now for the crown jewel:

VP at Darren Star Productions is looking for a great assistant … friendly (and smart) boss, willing to mentor, on the Sony lot.

Off to lunch with Emily. Hopefully I'll get a response or two.

Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Junior Publicist sounds AWESOME. I should apply for that job. Except that I don't think they'd be willing to pay me what I get now. Hmmm. Guess I'm stuck here until I have enough qualifications to be a Publicist instead of the Jr.

    ReplyDelete